A Strong Advocate For Personal Injury Claims
If you suffer a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, you should not have to deal with the aftermath alone. From communicating with insurance companies to mounting medical bills, the physical, financial and personal challenges can be overwhelming. During this difficult time, it is important to have experienced legal advocates on your site. At Mezibov Butler, our lawyers are committed to helping people recover and move forward with their lives.
Experience And Compassion In A Range Of Serious Injury Cases
Our lawyers handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving car wrecks, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction site accidents and other general negligence claims. You may be unable to work and may require medical treatment indefinitely. This is when it is imperative to seek the aid of an experienced compensation lawyer who can advocate for full and fair compensation. If a loved one has died due to someone else’s negligence, we can pursue a wrongful death claim.
Our catastrophic injury claims include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): A head injury can result in severe headaches, nausea, memory loss, impaired cognition and other serious problems. We painstakingly assess damages to ensure our clients receive the best treatment possible.
- Spinal cord injury and paralysis (paraplegia and quadriplegia): Back and neck injuries may require ongoing medical treatment, adaptive equipment and other expensive needs.
- Loss of limb: Car wrecks, work accidents and negligence of all kinds can result in amputation accidents. Victims require maximum compensation to rebuild their lives after losing a limb.
- Loss of vision or hearing: If you or a loved one has suffered blindness or deafness as a result of another person’s negligence, you deserve compensation for your losses.
- Burn injury: Burn injuries are uniquely painful and difficult to treat. We provide strong representation to people injured in fires, explosions and other causes of burn injuries.
- Disfigurement: A serious injury can cause permanent scarring and disfigurement, leaving the victim with a lifetime of hardship. Our attorneys know how to pursue compensation appropriate for such a life-changing event.
We will take the time to listen to you and understand how your injury has impacted you and your family. Then, we work diligently to explain the full extent of your injuries to opposing counsel, insurance adjusters, judges and jurors. We are passionately committed to seeking the full compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Solid Strategy, Proven Compensation Results
Our trial attorneys collaborate with a network of evidence professionals, including accident reconstruction specialists, private investigators, law enforcement personnel, accountants and psychiatrists to determine liability and pursue full and fair compensation for clients’ pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and other forms of available relief. Our thorough case management has led to a strong record of results, including settlement agreements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars.
Trial Lawyers Make A Difference
Insurance companies do not fully pay the full value of claims without feeling pressure from the plaintiff’s legal team. This is one reason it is important to have an experienced trial attorney on your side. When the opposing party knows your lawyer is willing to fight for a fair outcome in court, they are more likely to treat you fairly.
Getting The Best Medical Treatment
Treatment for head trauma, burns and other injuries are always improving but also endlessly increasing in cost. This is one reason it is so important to obtain maximum compensation for your personal injury claim. You deserve the best possible treatment available for your injury. We will do everything we can on our end to ensure that you get nothing less.
Free Evaluation Of Your Injury Case
No recovery, no fee! We bill on a contingent fee basis meaning there is no attorney fee unless we obtain compensation for you.